A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hossein Sadeghi Nejad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hossein Sadeghi Nejad is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hossein Sadeghi Nejad, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Erectile Dysfunction ED
- Male Infertility
- Penile Induration Peyronie`s Disease
- Penile Prostheses
Education & Awards
Dr. Sadeghi Nejad graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sadeghi Nejad has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Pascack Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hossein Hossein Sadeghi Nejad MD is a male Urologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Hossein H. Sadeghi Nejad practice?
- Dr. Hossein Sadeghi Nejad has 1 office location.
Dr. Hossein Sadeghi Nejad practices Urology near Hackensack , NJ.
See Hackensack Urologists.