A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hossein Yazdani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yazdani
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Yazdani Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yazdani graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Yazdani has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Bayside Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hossein Yazdani MD is a male General Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Hossein Yazdani practice?
- Dr. Hossein Yazdani has 1 office location.
Dr. Hossein Yazdani practices General Practice near Anahuac, TX.
See Anahuac Primary Care Doctors.