A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hossein Yazdani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yazdani
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yazdani Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yazdani graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Yazdani has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Bayside Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hossein Yazdani MD is a male General Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Hossein Yazdani practice?
- Dr. Hossein Yazdani has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hossein Yazdani practices General Practice near Anahuac, TX.
See Anahuac Primary Care Doctors.