A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hosseinali Shahidi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hosseinali Shahidi, MD, MPH is board certified in Emergency Medicine, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Shahidi graduated from Shiraz University Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Shahidi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
- Umdnj University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hosseinali G Shahidi MD and MPH is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hosseinali G. Shahidi practice?
- Dr. Hosseinali Shahidi has 1 office location.
Dr. Hosseinali Shahidi practices Emergency Medicine, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Newark, NJ.
See Newark Emergency Physicians, Newark Pediatric Specialists, and Newark Pediatricians.