A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hotek Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Seoul National University.
Dr. Kim has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UHS Binghamton General Hospital
- United Health Svc Wilson Hospital Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hotek Kim MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Hotek Kim practice?
- Dr. Hotek Kim has 1 office location.
Dr. Hotek Kim practices Anesthesiology near Johnson City, NY.
See Johnson City Anesthesiologists.