Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Hou Wu
Dr. Hou Wu, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Temple, TX. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Geriatric Medicine and Family Medicine. Dr. Wu is affiliated with Central Texas Veterans Health Care System, V. A. Medical Center and V.A. Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Hou Wu has the following 2 specialties
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Hou Wu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Temple, TX.
Dr. Minoo Bassari
Temple, TX 0 mi21
Dr. Gagan Prakash
Sleep Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Temple, TX 0 mi16
Dr. Soumya Pasapuleti
Temple, TX 0 mi25