A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Houchang Modanlou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Houchang Modanlou, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Modanlou graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Roma La Sapienza (Facolta I), Rome.
Dr. Modanlou has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Miller Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Houchang Modanlou MD is a male Pediatrician, has 45 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Houchang Modanlou practice?
- Dr. Houchang Modanlou has 3 office locations.
Dr. Houchang Modanlou practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Loma Linda, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Orange, CA.
See Loma Linda Pediatricians.