Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Houman Dahi
Dr. Houman Dahi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Diego, CA. He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine and Sleep Medicine. Dr. Dahi is affiliated with Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista, Continental Rehabilitation Hospital of San Diego and Mercy Hospital & Med. Ctr.. He speaks English.
Dr. Houman Dahi has the following 4 specialties
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
- Sleep Medicine
A sleep medicine specialist is specially trained in diagnosing and treating disorders involving sleep.
Sleep disorders such as sleep apnea, restless leg syndrome and insomnia are very common and can often cause other serious health issues,...
Dr. Houman Dahi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Diego, CA.
Dr. Leonard Bernstein
General Practice, Internal Medicine
San Diego, CA 0 mi60
Dr. Julian Lichter
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
San Diego, CA 0 mi40
Dr. Bobak Salami
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
San Diego, CA 0 mi15