A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Houman Dahi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Houman Dahi is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Houman Dahi, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Critical Care
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Dahi graduated from Hacettepe Universitesi, Ankara.
Dr. Dahi has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Houman Dahi MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Houman Dahi practice?
- Dr. Houman Dahi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Houman Dahi practices Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Internists, San Diego Sleep Medicine Doctors, San Diego Pulmonologists, and San Diego Critical Care Practitioners.