Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Do not go to him! show details Do not go to him!
Feb 25th, 2016

My mother and I used to got to Dr. Kashani when I has under her medical plan when I was under 18. I hated this doctor. He loves to prescribe medication and doesn't take his time diagnosing you. My mother and I went in and saw him for less than five minutes every time and we were always prescribed something. He once simply looked at my mother's hands and said that she had arthritis and prescribed something. Then he told me that I looked like I was anemic and prescribed iron pills. Later in life I found out that I actually had something more serious and that iron pills were very dangerous for me to take. I called to complain once and one of the receptionists was very unprofessional and rude to me. Told me that if I wasn't satisfied, then I didn't need to come back. She was right, I never went back. Stay away from this doctor. He just wants the money and doesn't care about your health.

by Ms. A. on Apr 13th, 2015

Dr. Kashani's bedside manner and empathy made for an outstanding visit and his knowledge and expertise have facilitated a diagnosis.

Best Doctor show details Best Doctor
by Rozalyn on Aug 2nd, 2013

Dr Kashani was very thoughtful and caring. He saved my life! I cannot say enough nice things about him. My whole family goes to him.

Apr 8th, 2011

needs to care about his patients and have a heart

Nov 16th, 2010

He was very thorough. One of the best doctors I have encountered.

by Osvaldo on Oct 20th, 2009

I felt he was very short and he did not want to deal with me. Dont waste your time.