A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Housam Moursi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Housam Moursi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Bartow Regional Medical Center
Education & Awards
Dr. Moursi graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Moursi has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Brandon Regional Hospital
- Bartow Healthcare Systems,Ltd. d/b/a Bartow Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Housam A Moursi DO and MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Housam A. Moursi practice?
- Dr. Housam Moursi has 1 office location.
Dr. Housam Moursi practices Emergency Medicine near Winter Haven, FL.
See Winter Haven Emergency Physicians.