A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Houshang Aminian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Houshang Aminian is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aminian
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Aminian Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Houshang Aminian, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Aminian graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Aminian has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Medical Center
- Desert Vista Behavioral Health Center
- ST Lukes Behavioral Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Houshang W Aminian MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Houshang W. Aminian practice?
- Dr. Houshang Aminian has 1 office location.
Dr. Houshang Aminian practices Psychiatry near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Psychiatrists.