A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Houshang Aminian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Houshang Aminian is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Houshang Aminian, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Aminian graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Aminian has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Medical Center
- ST Lukes Behavioral Health Center
- Desert Vista Behavioral Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Houshang W Aminian MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Houshang W. Aminian practice?
- Dr. Houshang Aminian has 1 office location.
Dr. Houshang Aminian practices Psychiatry near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Psychiatrists.