A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Houshang Etessam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Houshang Etessam is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Etessam graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Etessam has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Methodist Medical Center
- Medical Center At Lancaster
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Houshang Etessam MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Houshang Etessam practice?
- Dr. Houshang Etessam has 1 office location.
Dr. Houshang Etessam practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.