Dr. Houshang Makipour MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

December 7th, 2015
Fantastic Care and concern
Dr. Makipour took me as a patient over three years ago and ultimately through his course of treatment, my severe case of ulcerative colitis has gone into complete remission. On top of that, he has become the point of the spear as I have come down with a disease that is a "potential follow-on" to any auto immune disease treatment and has 1) made calls to me on his own time giving me guidance and his concern, 2) referred me to 2 other doctors needed for my care that have been absolutely wonderful and saw me "the same day as his referral" I could not ask for more from any doctor than Doc Mak has done for me. He is genuinely concerned with my personal health and health care and acts like it and acts upon it. I recommend Doctor Makipour to anyone.

January 27th, 2015
Dr Makipour s a very fine doctor who takes his time to research your illness. He is also willing to take the steps necessary to ensure that you receive the best possible treatment for your condition. As his patient, I cannot recommend him highly enough.

September 15th, 2011
Patient Care
Dr. Makipour has been my Gastroenterologist for 26 years. He has argued with my Insurance companie and won his argument, he saved my life from hep.B w ...

November 18th, 2009
I am very impressed with Dr. Makipour. He is very professional. I would recommend him to anybody having GI problems.