A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Houshang Semino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Houshang Semino is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Semino
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Semino Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Houshang Semino, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Semino graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Semino has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Maryvale Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Houshang Semino MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Houshang Semino practice?
- Dr. Houshang Semino has 1 office location.
Dr. Houshang Semino practices Psychiatry near Glendale, AZ.
See Glendale Psychiatrists.