A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Houshang Seradge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Houshang Seradge, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Hand Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Seradge
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Seradge Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Houshang Seradge, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Seradge graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Seradge has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Baptist Medical Center Okla Cit
- St Anthony Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Houshang Seradge MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Houshang Seradge practice?
- Dr. Houshang Seradge has 1 office location.
Dr. Houshang Seradge practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Orthopedic Surgeons and Oklahoma City Surgeons.