A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Houshang Seradge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Houshang Seradge, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Hand Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Houshang Seradge, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Seradge graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Seradge has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Baptist Medical Center Okla Cit
- St Anthony Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Houshang Seradge MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Houshang Seradge practice?
- Dr. Houshang Seradge has 1 office location.
Dr. Houshang Seradge practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Surgeons and Oklahoma City Orthopedic Surgeons.