A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Houshang Seradge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Houshang Seradge, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Hand Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Seradge
Specialties & Research
Dr. Houshang Seradge, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Seradge graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Seradge has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Baptist Medical Center Okla Cit
- St Anthony Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Houshang Seradge MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Houshang Seradge practice?
- Dr. Houshang Seradge has 1 office location.
Dr. Houshang Seradge practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Surgeons.