A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Houshmand Maghen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Houshmand Maghen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Houshmand Maghen, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Maghen graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Houshmand Daniel Maghen MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Houshmand D. Maghen practice?
- Dr. Houshmand Maghen has 1 office location.
Dr. Houshmand Maghen practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Orthopedic Surgeons.