Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Houssam Abdul-Al
Dr. Houssam Abdul-Al, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Kulpmont, PA, with other offices in Mount Carmel, PA and Shamokin, PA. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Abdul-Al is affiliated with Geisinger Medical Center, Saint Catherine Medical Center Fountain Springs and Shamokin Area Community Hospital. Dr. Abdul-Al has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Houssam Abdul-Al has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Houssam Abdul-Al is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kulpmont, PA.
Dr. Teresa Fabian
Kulpmont, PA 0 mi38
Dr. Carlos Fernandez
Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Kulpmont, PA 1.21 mi11
Dr. Dorothy Fisher
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
Kulpmont, PA 1.21 mi19