Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Houssam Farres
Dr. Houssam Farres, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Jacksonville, FL. He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery, General Surgery and Critical Care Medicine. Dr. Farres is affiliated with Mayo Clinic Hospital. Dr. Farres has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Houssam Farres has the following 3 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
Dr. Houssam Farres is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jacksonville, FL.
Dr. Dorin Colibaseanu
Colon and Rectal Surgery, General Surgery
Jacksonville, FL 0.01 mi10
Dr. Juan Canabal
Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Jacksonville, FL 0.01 mi18
Dr. Kaiser Lim
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Allergy and Immunology
Jacksonville, FL 0.01 mi32