A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Houssan Al Kharrat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Houssan Al Kharrat is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Al Kharrat
Crohn's Disease Patient Education Learn about Crohn's Disease and possible symptoms such as intestinal blockage with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Al Kharrat Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Houssan Al Kharrat, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Al Kharrat graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Al Kharrat has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Lubbock Heart Hospital
- Covenant Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Houssan Al Al Kharrat MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Houssan A. Al Kharrat practice?
- Dr. Houssan Al Kharrat has 3 office locations.
Dr. Houssan Al Kharrat practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Lubbock, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Bridgeport, CT.
See Lubbock Internists and Lubbock Gastroenterologists.