A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Houssan Al Kharrat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Houssan Al Kharrat is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Al Kharrat
Lung cancer is the #1 cause of deaths from cancer globally.Before Visiting Dr. Al Kharrat Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Houssan Al Kharrat, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Al Kharrat graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Al Kharrat has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Lubbock Heart Hospital
- Covenant Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Houssan Al Al Kharrat MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Houssan A. Al Kharrat practice?
- Dr. Houssan Al Kharrat has 1 office location.
Dr. Houssan Al Kharrat practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Internists and Lubbock Gastroenterologists.