A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Houssein Youness:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Houssein Youness is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Youness
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Youness Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Houssein Youness, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Youness graduated from Universite Libanaise, Beirut.
Dr. Youness has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Oklahoma City Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Houssein Abbass Youness MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Houssein A. Youness practice?
- Dr. Houssein Youness has 1 office location.
Dr. Houssein Youness practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Internists, Oklahoma City Pulmonologists, Oklahoma City Critical Care Practitioners, and Oklahoma City Sleep Medicine Doctors.