A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Houssein Youness:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Houssein Youness is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Houssein Youness, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Youness graduated from Universite Libanaise, Beirut.
Dr. Youness has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Oklahoma City Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Houssein Abbass Youness MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Houssein A. Youness practice?
- Dr. Houssein Youness has 3 office locations.
Dr. Houssein Youness practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Martinsburg, WV.
Additional practice locations include: Oklahoma City, OK.
See Martinsburg Internists, Martinsburg Pulmonologists, Martinsburg Critical Care Practitioners, and Martinsburg Sleep Medicine Doctors.