A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Houston Aaron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Houston Aaron is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Houston Aaron, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Aaron graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Aaron has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
- Harris Methodist Southlake Center For Diagnostics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Houston Michael Aaron MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Houston M. Aaron practice?
- Dr. Houston Aaron has 3 office locations.
Dr. Houston Aaron practices Diagnostic Radiology near Irving, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Irving Radiologists.