A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Houston Holmes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Houston Holmes is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Holmes
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Holmes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Houston Holmes, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Holmes graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Holmes has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Texoma Medical Center
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Houston Holmes MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Houston Holmes practice?
- Dr. Houston Holmes has 1 office location.
Dr. Houston Holmes practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists, Dallas Hematologists, and Dallas Oncologists.