A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Houston Holmes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Houston Holmes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Houston Holmes, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Holmes graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Holmes has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Texoma Medical Center
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Houston Holmes MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Houston Holmes practice?
- Dr. Houston Holmes has 4 office locations.
Dr. Houston Holmes practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Arlington, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX and Plano, TX.
See Arlington Internists, Arlington Hematologists, and Arlington Oncologists.