A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Houston Holmes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Houston Holmes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Houston Holmes, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Holmes graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Holmes has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Texoma Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Houston Holmes MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Houston Holmes practice?
- Dr. Houston Holmes has 3 office locations.
Dr. Houston Holmes practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Arlington, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Arlington Internists, Arlington Hematologists, and Arlington Oncologists.