A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Houston Putman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Houston Putman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Putman
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Putman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Houston Putman, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Putman graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Putman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Shoal Creek
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Houston Paul Putman MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Houston P. Putman practice?
- Dr. Houston Putman has 1 office location.
Dr. Houston Putman practices Psychiatry near Austin, TX.
See Austin Psychiatrists.