A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hovanes Ter-Zakarian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hovanes Ter-Zakarian is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ter-Zakarian
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Ter-Zakarian Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ter-Zakarian graduated from Yerevan State Medical University.
Dr. Ter-Zakarian has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hovanes J Ter-Zakarian MD is a male General Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Hovanes J. Ter-Zakarian practice?
- Dr. Hovanes Ter-Zakarian has 1 office location.
Dr. Hovanes Ter-Zakarian practices General Practice near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles General Practitioners.