A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hovanes Ter-Zakarian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hovanes Ter-Zakarian is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ter-Zakarian
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ter-Zakarian Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ter-Zakarian graduated from Yerevan State Medical University.
Dr. Ter-Zakarian has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hovanes J Ter-Zakarian MD is a male General Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Hovanes J. Ter-Zakarian practice?
- Dr. Hovanes Ter-Zakarian has 1 office location.
Dr. Hovanes Ter-Zakarian practices General Practice near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles General Practitioners.