General Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

3.0

Businessman not a doctor show details Businessman not a doctor
by Elderly patient on Aug 29th, 2015

My grandmother was his patient for a long time, and we changed her doctor after she was hospitalized. He gave lots of medication not related to her sickness. The medication treated the side effects and not the actual sickness. He did a lot of tests on her and afterwards did nothing. On the hospital we learned that the hospital does not accept him there and all his patients were treated by a different doctor. Due to his carelessnes my grandmother had a surgery. The staff are careless, rude, and unprofessional.

NEVER GO TO TER-ZAKARIAN!!!!!!! show details NEVER GO TO TER-ZAKARIAN!!!!!!!
by Patient on Oct 4th, 2013

Ter-Zakarian is the worst doctor I've ever met. He and his staff is extremely careless and unprofessional. All they care about is money, not the people's health! I'm writing this only because I really want people to know the truth and not to go to Ter-Zakarian. I've gone to him only couple of times, but my relatives been visiting him for longer. He would prescribe pills without proper test, and when his pills didn't work for you, and you keep complaining that you feel worse, he wouldn't change anything, because he DOESN'T CARE about you! That happened to me and several my relatives.