Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Howard Levin
Dr. Howard Levin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Mount Kisco, NY. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery and Orthopedics Reconstructive Surgery. Dr. Levin is affiliated with Mt Kisco, NY, Northern Westchester Hospital, Mount Kisco, Ny and Northern Westchester Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Howard Levin has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
- Orthopedics Reconstructive Surgery
Orthopedic reconstructive surgeons deal with injuries and deformities of your bones and muscles. If you ever need a hip, knee or shoulder replacement — whether due to a sports injury or aging — an orthopedic surgeon will consult with you and...
Dr. Howard Levin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mount Kisco, NY.
Podiatry, Orthopedic Surgery
Dr. David Shein
Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine, Orthopedic Surgery
Chappaqua, NY 2.02 mi39
Mount Kisco, NY 2.04 mi27