A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Levin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Levin is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Levin
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Levin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Levin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Levin graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Levin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Northern Westchester Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Alan Levin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Howard A. Levin practice?
- Dr. Howard Levin has 1 office location.
Dr. Howard Levin practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Mount Kisco, NY.
See Mount Kisco Surgeons.