A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Levin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Levin is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Levin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Levin graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Levin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Northern Westchester Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Alan Levin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Howard A. Levin practice?
- Dr. Howard Levin has 1 office location.
Dr. Howard Levin practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Yorktown Heights, NY.
See Yorktown Heights Orthopedic Surgeons.