A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Richter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Richter
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Richter Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Richter, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Office Neurosurgery only
Education & Awards
Dr. Richter graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Richter has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Anthony Richter MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 48 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Howard A. Richter practice?
- Dr. Howard Richter has 1 office location.
Dr. Howard Richter practices Neurological Surgery near Bryn Mawr, PA.
See Bryn Mawr Neurological Surgeons.