A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Richter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Richter, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Office Neurosurgery only
Education & Awards
Dr. Richter graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Richter has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Anthony Richter MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 47 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Howard A. Richter practice?
- Dr. Howard Richter has 1 office location.
Dr. Howard Richter practices Neurological Surgery near Bryn Mawr, PA.
See Bryn Mawr Surgeons.