A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Rubin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Rubin, Dermatologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Rubin, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubin graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rubin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Alan Rubin MD is a male Dermatologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Howard A. Rubin practice?
- Dr. Howard Rubin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Howard Rubin practices Dermatology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Dermatologists.