Dr. Howard Schneider Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Howard Schneider?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

July 8th, 2016

Dr has help me so much it's hard to rate !! he is a great listener

January 21st, 2016

What a great doctor!

I have found Dr. Schneider to be a wonderful, kind, caring and compassionate doctor. I trust his care of me and his staff are also wonderful. I am lucky to have such a great doctor. He takes time to answer my questions and always makes sure I understand everything. I also find his sense of humor very refreshing.

December 14th, 2015

A great doc--very understanding!

November 11th, 2015

Satisfied patient!

The individuals on here that wrote about a dentist abusing children need to have their heads examined....They are writing about the WRONG DOCTOR!!!!!!!!!! Dr. Howard Schneider is NOT a dentist...He is a caring internist in Cheyenne Wyoming who does not even treat children.. What a horrible thing to come onto a wrong doctors review page and then write such despicable things..Why not take the time and find the correct doctor before posting such insulting posts?????

October 14th, 2015

listen to your patients

My son had suggested getting specific labs required to get a proper dx of Lyme disease. Dr Schneider did not deem these labs necessary which delayed his dx and care for the devastating disease of Lyme. After many tests and procedures, and after moving on from this dr and seeing other doctors, my son finally was tested positive for Lyme. This could have been done during his first appt. so after mos of illness, we move forward with Lyme disease. Doctors, please LISTEN to your patients.

February 2nd, 2015

great guy easy to talk to

August 29th, 2012

Outstanding

Dr. Schneider is an outstanding doctor - he does not let anything get by him and takes an interest in your total health. He has time for you to explain your symptoms and then goes to work....

January 13th, 2012

Good doctor!

Dr. Schneider is very good. I drive three hours to see him because my local physician did not perform the medical labs that are essential to helping my disease. I would highly recommend him.

August 23rd, 2011

A fabulous and caring doctor!

Dr. Schneider is a very caring and brilliant doctor..

September 13th, 2010

Great Doctor Howard Schneider

When I fisrt met Dr. Howard, I have a feeling that I would like him as my Rheumatologist. He listened to what I complained about my condition and gave a concrete information and explanation of what my condition is. I highly recommend him to any patient who is undergoing the chronic condition of Rheumatoid Arthritis. Kudos Dr. Schneider, and to your nice wife nurse Susa.

June 1st, 2010

He did not seem very knowledgeable. He put me through several tests, many of which were uncomfortable, and never reached a diagnosis. I went to a different doctor who accurately diagnosed me in one visit. He was not very professional, and I felt uncomfortable in the office.

September 7th, 2017