Learn more about Dr. Howard Sussman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Sussman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sussman
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sussman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Sussman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sussman graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Sussman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Marlborough Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard A Sussman MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Howard A. Sussman practice?
- Dr. Howard Sussman has 1 office location.
Dr. Howard Sussman practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Framingham, MA.
See Framingham Internists and Framingham Cardiologists.