A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Sussman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Sussman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Sussman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sussman graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Sussman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Marlborough Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard A Sussman MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Howard A. Sussman practice?
- Dr. Howard Sussman has 1 office location.
Dr. Howard Sussman practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Framingham, MA.
See Framingham Internists and Framingham Cardiologists.