A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Weinblatt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Weinblatt, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Weinblatt, DO, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Weinblatt graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Weinblatt has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Jeanes Hospital
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Alan Weinblatt DO and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Howard A. Weinblatt practice?
- Dr. Howard Weinblatt has 2 office locations.
Dr. Howard Weinblatt practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Elkins Park, PA.
See Philadelphia Obstetricians & Gynecologists.