A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Adler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Adler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Adler, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Adler graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Adler has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Adler MD is a male Internist and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Howard Adler practice?
- Dr. Howard Adler has 2 office locations.
Dr. Howard Adler practices Gastroenterology near New York, NY.
See New York Gastroenterologists.