A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Amiel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Amiel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Amiel
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Amiel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Amiel, MD, MS is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Transplantation
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Amiel graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Amiel has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian St. Luke's Medical
- Centura Hlth-Porter Adventist Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Amiel MD and MS is a male Ophthalmologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Howard Amiel practice?
- Dr. Howard Amiel has 6 office locations.
Dr. Howard Amiel practices Ophthalmology near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Brighton, CO and Centennial, CO.
See Denver Ophthalmologists.