Dr. Howard Amiel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Howard Amiel?

September 17th, 2014

I want to commend Dr. H. Amiel on the very professionalism of his time spent with me. Along with answering all my concerns pre, during and post surgery. Not only is he very professional but very personal, making me relaxed and made the complete process a positive event. I wholeheartedly recommend to any one who is thinking about or looking for a Doctor for Cataract Surgery to seriously consider Dr. Amiel

May 31st, 2014

Successful cataract surgery

My cataract surgery was complicated by the Rk surgery I'd had years ago. Dr Amiel utilized not only the technology available to him, but his knowledge and intuition to get great results for me. He I spent time with me to make sure I understood what was happening and answered all my questions and fears. I highly recommend him.

March 7th, 2014

Satisfied patient

Dr Ariel was very friendly but very professional

January 2nd, 2014

Cataract and lens surgery

I received the most competent and professional care I could have imagined, never going through anything like this before . If anyone is considering his services, you can do so with the utmost confidence.

June 7th, 2013

very pleased with Dr. Amiel, I I would give him 10out of 10 thumbs up on all accounts.

May 3rd, 2013

My LASik experience was excellent. Dr Amiel was great, as was the entire staff at Spivak. From blind my entire life to 20/20!

April 3rd, 2013

Cataract surgery

I have already scheduled for Dr. Amiel to do surgery on my other eye. From start to finish, my experience with Omni and Dr. Amiel and his staff was comfortable. Everyone is so efficient and nice! Dr. Amiel is very caring and puts you at ease immediately. The day of the surgery in the the pre-op area, everyone was so chatty and cheerful that I didn't even get a case of nerves.

January 28th, 2013

Dr. Amiel has done cataract surgery for me and my wife. He has an excellent bedside manner and is a terrific surgeon. We both had an outstanding experience at his office and everyone was very nice and carring.On occasion we do have to wait to see him but he is worth the wait. My vision is very important to me and I wouldn't mess around with other optomology offices. This one is the best. We can both see really well and are very happy with his care. I would highly recommend him.

May 16th, 2012

An excellent experience with my cataract surgery.

August 30th, 2011

excellent staffexcellent surgeryi could not be any happier with my experience and my sight!

August 2nd, 2011

his staff was excellent. he did my cataract surgery and did an excellent job.i see better than i ever have.

July 12th, 2011

Dr. Amiel is very personable, caring, and a talented surgeon. He did both my cataract surgeries and my wifes surgeries. We are both thrilled with how good we can see!! I have recommended Dr. Amiel to all of my friends.