A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Arof:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Arof is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Arof, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Disorders of the female lower genital tract
- Female Lower Genital Tract Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Arof graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Arof has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Mark Arof MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Howard M. Arof practice?
- Dr. Howard Arof has 3 office locations.
Dr. Howard Arof practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Northbrook, IL.
See Chicago Obstetricians & Gynecologists.