Get the facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Howard Aronow
Dr. Howard Aronow, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Palm Springs, CA, with another office in Los Angeles, CA. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Neurological Surgery and Neurology. Dr. Aronow is affiliated with Keck Hospital of USC, Cedars-Sinai Medical Center and University of California - Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Howard Aronow has the following 2 specialties
- Neurological Surgery
A neurological surgeon is a physician who surgically treats disorders of the nervous system, which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves.
In addition to treating trauma of the head and spine, these doctors also treat disorders...
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
Dr. Howard Aronow is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Palm Springs, CA.
Dr. Evelyn Edelmuth
Palm Springs, CA 0.01 mi30
Dr. Mindy Cetel
Neurology, Sleep Medicine
Palm Springs, CA 0.73 mi27
Dr. Shahin Etebar
Palm Springs, CA 0.79 mi26