A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Aronow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Aronow is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Aronow graduated from Universidad Del Noreste, Tampico.
Dr. Aronow has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Aaron Aronow MD is a male Neurologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Howard A. Aronow practice?
- Dr. Howard Aronow has 1 office location.
Dr. Howard Aronow practices Neurology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Neurologists.