A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Axe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Axe is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Axe, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Axe graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Axe has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Community Hospital
- Alexian Brothers Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Axe MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Howard Axe practice?
- Dr. Howard Axe has 2 office locations.
Dr. Howard Axe practices Internal Medicine near Des Plaines, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Arlington Heights, IL.
See Des Plaines Internists.