A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Baum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Baum is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baum
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Baum Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Baum, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Baum graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Baum has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Baum MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Howard Baum practice?
- Dr. Howard Baum has 1 office location.
Dr. Howard Baum practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Endocrinologists.