A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Baum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Baum, Gastroenterologist / Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Baum, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease Gastroesophageal Reflux GERD
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Liver and digestive diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Baum graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Baum has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph'S Regional Medical Center
- St. Mary's Hospital-Passaic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Barry Baum MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Howard B. Baum practice?
- Dr. Howard Baum has 1 office location.
Dr. Howard Baum practices Gastroenterology near Clifton, NJ.
See Clifton Gastroenterologists.