Dr. Howard Epstein Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Howard Epstein?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 1st, 2015

Poor customer service. I had such a poor experience just trying to set up an appointment, I ended up going to another Doctor, which by the way, their customer service was great. The staff at Dr. Epstein's office was not the least bit concerned or supportive of my very serious symptoms. They set me for a "consultation" 3 weeks from my referral date and wouldn't consider any expedited treatment. I called Shands, described the same symptoms and they set a consultation for the next day and placed a "tentative" hold on a test/biopsy time. The difference in patient care between the two calls was amazing. So glad I cancelled my appointment with Dr. Epstein.

October 20th, 2014

I have chronic kidney stones. Dr. Epstein apparently did not know how to handle this. He told me my stones were small and should present no problem, even though I told him I was in pain. He suggested that perhaps I had a back problem. I do not recommend him to anyone with chronic stones.

May 25th, 2012

If you have a major problem after hours you can call his office and he will call you back. I have talked to him a 2am in the morning and when he is out of town. Very few doctors will do that. A great Doctor

July 24th, 2017