A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Goldstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Goldstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Goldstein, DO, MPH is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Floor Disorders bladder and bowel control problems
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldstein graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Goldstein has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
- Cooper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard B Goldstein DO and MPH is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Howard B. Goldstein practice?
- Dr. Howard Goldstein has 3 office locations.
Dr. Howard Goldstein practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Newark, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Wilmington, DE.
See Newark Obstetricians & Gynecologists.