A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Harris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Harris is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Harris, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Harris graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Harris has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- Clarian Health - Indiana University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Bruce Harris MD is a male Pediatrician, has 43 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Howard B. Harris practice?
- Dr. Howard Harris has 1 office location.
Dr. Howard Harris practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Pediatricians.