A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Kaplan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Kaplan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Kaplan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaplan graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kaplan has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Danbury Hospital
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kaplan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Anthem - 21 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 4 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Howard B. Kaplan practice?
Dr. Howard Kaplan practices Internal Medicine near Danbury, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Poughkeepsie, NY.
See Danbury Internists.