A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Levin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Levin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Levin graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Levin has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Grant Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital Of Union County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard B Levin DO is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Howard B. Levin practice?
- Dr. Howard Levin has 11 office locations.
Dr. Howard Levin practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Dublin, OH and Marysville, OH.
See Columbus Cardiologists.