A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Levin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Levin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Levin
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Levin Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Levin graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Levin has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Of Union County
- Jewish Hospital, The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard B Levin DO is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Howard B. Levin practice?
- Dr. Howard Levin has 1 office location.
Dr. Howard Levin practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Cardiologists.