A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Baer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Baer is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Baer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Baer graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Baer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Desert Regional Medical Center
- Eisenhower Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard S Baer MD is a male Internist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Howard S. Baer practice?
- Dr. Howard Baer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Howard Baer practices Internal Medicine near Bakersfield, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palm Desert, CA and Rancho Mirage, CA.
See Bakersfield Internists.