A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Bailey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Bailey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bailey
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Bailey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Bailey, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Clinical Research
- Developmental Disorders
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bailey graduated from University of North Dakota , Grand Forks.
Dr. Bailey has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
- Freeport Hospital
- UW Health-UW Hospital & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Harry Bailey MD is a male Oncologist , has 26 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Howard H. Bailey practice?
- Dr. Howard Bailey has 1 office location.
Dr. Howard Bailey practices Medical Oncology near Madison, WI.
See Madison Oncologists.