Learn more about Dr. Howard Bailey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Bailey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bailey
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bailey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Bailey, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Clinical Research
- Developmental Disorders
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bailey graduated from University of North Dakota , Grand Forks.
Dr. Bailey has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
- Freeport Hospital
- UW Health-UW Hospital & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Harry Bailey MD is a male Oncologist , has 27 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Howard H. Bailey practice?
- Dr. Howard Bailey has 1 office location.
Dr. Howard Bailey practices Medical Oncology near Madison, WI.
See Madison Oncologists.