A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Bailey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Bailey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Bailey, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Clinical Research
- Developmental Disorders
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bailey graduated from University of North Dakota , Grand Forks.
Dr. Bailey has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
- Freeport Hospital
- UW Health-UW Hospital & Clinics
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bailey accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Physicians Plus - 4 plans
- Unity Health Plans - 4 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Anthem - 7 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Howard H. Bailey practice?
Dr. Howard Bailey practices Medical Oncology near Madison, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Freeport, IL.
See Madison Oncologists.