A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Barbarosh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Barbarosh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barbarosh
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Barbarosh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Barbarosh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Barbarosh graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Barbarosh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Maui Memorial Medical Center
- Maui Memorial Hospital
- Kula Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Geoffrey Barbarosh MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Howard G. Barbarosh practice?
- Dr. Howard Barbarosh has 1 office location.
Dr. Howard Barbarosh practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Wailuku, HI.
See Wailuku Internists and Wailuku Cardiologists.