A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Barbarosh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Barbarosh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Barbarosh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Barbarosh graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Barbarosh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Maui Memorial Medical Center
- Maui Memorial Hospital
- Kula Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard G Barbarosh MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Howard G. Barbarosh practice?
- Dr. Howard Barbarosh has 3 office locations.
Dr. Howard Barbarosh practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Kihei, HI.
Additional practice locations include: Wailuku, HI.
See Kihei Internists and Kihei Cardiologists.