A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Baron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Baron is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Baron, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Baron graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Baron has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Summerlin Hospital Medical Center
- Valley Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Baron accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Health Plan of Nevada - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 7 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 7 plans