A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Baron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Baron is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Baron, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Baron graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Baron has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
- Summerlin Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard I Baron MD is a male Pediatrician, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Howard I. Baron practice?
- Dr. Howard Baron has 4 office locations.
Dr. Howard Baron practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Spokane, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Las Vegas, NV.
See Spokane Pediatricians and Spokane Pediatric Specialists.