A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Barrow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Barrow is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Barrow, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Barrow graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Barrow has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Gulf Coast Hospital
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Neil Barrow MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Howard N. Barrow practice?
- Dr. Howard Barrow has 3 office locations.
Dr. Howard Barrow practices Otolaryngology near Bonita Springs, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Cape Coral, FL and Lehigh Acres, FL.
See Bonita Springs Otolaryngologists.