A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Baruch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Baruch is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Baruch, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Back Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Baruch graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Baruch has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
- Hackensack University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Baruch accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Howard M. Baruch practice?
Dr. Howard Baruch practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Cliffside Park, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Union City, NJ.
See Cliffside Park Surgeons.