A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Baruch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Baruch is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baruch
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Baruch Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Baruch, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Back Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Baruch graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Baruch has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
- Hackensack University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Michael Baruch MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Howard M. Baruch practice?
- Dr. Howard Baruch has 3 office locations.
Dr. Howard Baruch practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Cliffside Park, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Bloomfield, NJ and New York, NY.
See Cliffside Park Surgeons.