A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Baruch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Baruch is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Baruch, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Back Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Baruch graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Baruch has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Michael Baruch MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Howard M. Baruch practice?
- Dr. Howard Baruch has 10 office locations.
Dr. Howard Baruch practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Cliffside Park, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Union City, NJ.
See Cliffside Park Surgeons.