A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. G Bathon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. G Bathon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. G Bathon, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Femoral Fractures
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Multiple Trauma
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bathon graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bathon has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
- St Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. G Howard Bathon MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. G H. Bathon practice?
- Dr. G Bathon has 1 office location.
Dr. G Bathon practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Towson, MD.
See Towson Surgeons.